About This Training
This training was composed in SoftChalk Version 6. It contains audio and Adobe Flash files.
To view this training you will need:
1. Adobe Flash Player 10
Click Here (Adobe Flash Player) to download and install for free.
2. An Internet Connection
3. A Web Browser like Internet Explorer, Fire Fox etc. NOT Google Chrome
- Your computer might tell you that it wants to protect your security from running scripts or activex controls. It's just the Adobe Flash files and you should say that it is okay to allow blocked content.
- On the left side of your screen is the Table of Contents. Click on a word in the list to move between Sections of the trainingee
- To move from page to page click at the top or bottom of the page on the word next.
- On the right side of your screen are boxes that have links to additional resources.
- The middle of the screen is the main content for the training.
- On some pages, you may need to scroll down or over to see all of the content.
- Adjusting the zoom level of your browser will help you with seeing the whole screen
- Click on the picture that looks like this to listen to the text, or you may simply read the text.
PGP's: When you complete this training and fill out the survey at the end, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
This training was created by the Indiana Secondary Transition Resource Center (INSTRC), Center on Community Living and Careers , Indiana Institute on Disability & Community, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana. www.instrc.indiana.edu
INSTRC is part of the Indiana Resource Network funded by the Indiana Department of Education