Before You Start
About Part 2: Teaching for Transition
Teaching for Transition is composed in Soft Chalk Version 6. It contains streamed video and inline audio played in Quicktime and Adobe Flash files. It may take a few extra seconds for the videos to load. To view online you will need:
1. Adobe Flash Player 10 or higher. Click HERE to download and install for free.
2. Quicktime Player to listen to the audio Click Here to download and install for free.
3. A High Speed Internet Connection - Using Wireless may result in long wait times for media to load.
4. A Web Browser like Internet Explorer or Fire Fox. Google Chrome will not work.
5. Moving within the Module
- There are many links throughout Part 2. Some links go to the web and will open a new tab in your browser that you can close when you are done. Some links will take you to another module and you may click on the back button in your browser when you are done.
- On the top and bottom of your screen, is the number page you are currently viewing. If you would like to return to the Table of Contents, simply click on "toc". You may also click on the words "next page" or "previous page" at the top and bottom of each page to move within the content.
- On some pages, you may need to scroll down or over to see all of the content. Adjusting the zoom level of your browser will help you see the whole screen.
Sometimes you may just read the text and other times there will be audio.
When you see this is an audio file of the text being read and you can click on the play button to listen to the text. You can click the volume button on the left to adjust the sound.