The Indiana Secondary Transition Resource Center (INSTRC) staff would like to welcome you back to another year of Tuesday’s Transition Tips. We are excited to have another year to work with all of you and support your transition efforts.
A couple of things as we gear up for the 2018-19 school year:
- If you have a new colleague in your building, make sure that you let them know about Tuesday's Tips. To subscribe, email Lori Pierce at firstname.lastname@example.org, explain that you’d like to be added to the TT mailing list, and give her your name and email.
- This year’s Regional Transition IEP
Trainingsbegin September 4 and take place throughout the month and in various locations around the state. Register soon! Seats are filling up.
- In case you have not met all of our INSTRC staff, here we are:
- * Judith Gross, Director of the Center on Community Living and Careers,
- * Mary Held, Project Coordinator,
- * Joni Schmalzried, Project Coordinator,
- * Mike Nevins, Research Associate,
- * Wendy Ritz, Research Associate,
We are all here to help you in any way we can. If you have an INSTRC request, please email Joni at email@example.com
Keep your eyes out for some favorite resource updates!
- The Transition IEP Rubric is in the final stages of revision and will be ready for your use soon.
- Transition Services & Activities Manual is also in the revision stage and should be ready by October.
- and there will be more!
- Have a wonderful 2018-19 school year!