2020 Regional IEP Training: Building Bridges to Quality
Zoom with us this year! Join the Indiana Secondary Transition Resource Center; the Indiana Department of Education, Office of Special Education; the Indiana IEP Resource Center, and Project Success online. We’ll be presenting on multiple dates. Be sure to save time on your calendar to connect with us on all four topics.
Who should attend? Education teams overseeing the quality and compliance of Transition IEPs in districts and/or cooperatives. Teams can include special education directors, assistant directors, coordinators, department chairs, and teachers.
All Building Bridges to Quality webinars are free!
Hear updates on:
- August 17 Federal IEP Monitoring, 10-11:30 a.m. or 2-3:30 p.m
- August 18 The Transition IEP, 10-11:30 a.m. or 2-3:30 p.m.
- August 19 Annual Goals, 10-11:30 a.m. or 2-3:30 p.m.
- August 21 Indicator 14 & District IEP Self-Monitoring, 10-11:30 a.m.
All webinars will be presented in Eastern Time.
For more information and to register now.
- Indiana Department of Education, Office of Special Education
- Indiana Secondary Transition Resource Center
- Indiana IEP Resource Center
- Project Success