Are you looking for information about vocational rehabilitation? The Vocational Rehabilitation Toolkit is a guide for those working with students and families. Published by the National Resources for Advocacy, Independence, Self-determination and Employment (RAISE) Technical Assistance Center, it is a six-part series designed to facilitate the involvement of state Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) agencies in the transition process.
- Part 1: Introduction to Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) & Eligibility
- Part 2: Special Education Transition and VR Services
- Part 3: Employment Goals and the Individual Plan for Employment
- Part 4: Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Part 5: Vocational Rehabilitation and Assistive Technology
- Part 6: VR Services Appeal Rights
The toolkit also includes a glossary explaining many vocational rehabilitation terms and related laws.
RAISE Vocational Rehabilitation Toolkit
Webinar: RAISE Vocational Rehabilitation Toolkit– an overview and explanation of how to use the toolkit.