The annual Capacity Building Institute (CBI) of Indiana’s Cadres of Transition Educators returns this spring. Back by popular demand, and again held virtually, the CBI kicks off at 8:00 a.m. on April 27.
Capacity Building Institute
April 27, 2022
8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Paralympian Hope Bevilhymer will deliver the keynote address. Other topics and presenters included in the 2022 Capacity Building Institute are:
- The state of the Indiana Department of Education—featuring Nancy Holsapple, Indiana Director of Special Education
- The state of Vocational Rehabilitation—featuring Jonathon Kraeszig, director of Youth Services for Vocational Rehabilitation
- Accessible, Useful Transition Assessments—featuring Amanda Crecelius from PATINS
- Customized Employment—featuring Sandy Block from the Center on Community Living and Careers
- Creating Useful Transition Services—featuring Mary Pearson from the Center on Community Living and Careers
We invite all transition-focused special educators to attend the free event to network and take part in informative break-out sessions.
To keep you abreast of the latest trends in special education and help you fill out your year-end IEP reports accurately and efficiently, we are offering a free Indicator 14 training webinar.
Your accurate year-end reporting means the DOE receives fuller post-school outcomes data when conducting federal needs assessments. Make sure your students are served and that their voices are heard.