Do you have the National Technical Assistance Center on Transition (NTACT) in your toolbox? NO, you say?! Then Merry Christmas…a gift of a plethora of resources for the field of transition.
NTACT is dedicated to supporting states and LEAs in implementing evidence-based and promising practices to ensure students leave high school prepared for success in the postsecondary world. They provide up-to-date information and resources to support our work with our secondary students.
Just a few of the assets you will find on the NTACT site:
• Resources (including lesson plans) for quality transition planning
• Effective practices in the areas of employment, education/training, and independent living
• Practices to reduce dropouts and increase graduation rates
• Guidance to predict post-school success
• Webinars, both live and archived
Give yourself a gift this year. Check out the National Technical Assistance Center on Transition at: https://transitionta.org/