We are proud to announce the return of the Transition Miniseries. Formerly known as the Transition IEP Miniseries, the Transition Miniseries includes new courses to provide additional quality information about transition education.
Whether you’re new to the field or just want a refresher, the Miniseries will help you become more familiar with the components of the cyclical planning process and support you as you create quality Transition IEPs with your students.
Here’s a rundown of the courses in the Miniseries:
- Transition Miniseries Introduction
- Student Involvement
- Transition IEP: Introduction
- Transition IEP: Present Levels of Function Performance
- Transition IEP: Transition Assessments and Postsecondary Goals
- Transition IEP: Transition Services and Activities
- Transition IEP: Annual Goals
- Transition IEP: Alignment/Conclusion
- Diversity and Inclusion in Transition
- Transition Portfolios
- Transition Programs within Schools
- Adult Services
- Transition Miniseries Conclusion and Resources
The Miniseries runs year-round with no time limit or expiration date. INSTRC awards a certificate of completion to participants documenting course contact hours, redeemable for up to 21 Professional Growth Points.
Whether you’re new to the field or a seasoned teacher or administrator looking for a refresher—we designed this course with you in mind.
To access the Transition Miniseries, go to this link and sign up today!