The Indiana Secondary Transition Resource Center (INSTRC) staff would like to welcome you back to another year of Tuesday’s Transition Tips. We appreciate your feedback and are excited to work withyou and support your transition efforts this school year.
A couple of things as we gear up for the 2019-20 school year:
- If you have a new colleague in your building, please make sure you share Tuesday's Tips with them. We want to reach all new staff, so please let them know subscribing is easy. They should send their name and email address to Lori Pierce at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain that they would like to be added to the TT mailing list. It’s that simple.
- This year’s Regional Transition IEP Trainings, “Everything Counts,” begin September 5 and take place throughout the month in six locations around the state. Take a look at the flyer and save the date. We’ll send you registration information next week. For those of you who can’t make it in person, we’ll also offer a webinar training option on October 16.
- In case you have not met all of our INSTRC staff, here we are:
- Judith Gross: Director of the Center on Community Living and Careers
- Cathlene Hardy Hansen: Project Director
- Mary Held: Research Associate
- Mike Nevins: Research Associate
- Wendy Ritz: Research Associate
Check back with us every Tuesday. If you have an INSTRC request, please email us at email@example.com.
Have a wonderful 2019-20 school year!