And we’re back!
We hope you’ve all had a glorious summer. As you settle into your classrooms and gear up for the school year, we want you to know we’re here and we’ve got your back, transition-wise.
In case you have not met all of our Indiana Secondary Transition Resource (INSTRC) staff, here we are:
- Judith Gross, Director of the Center on Community Living and Careers
- Cathlene Hardy Hansen, Project Director
- Sandy Block, Research Associate
- Cecilia Buckley, Research Associate
- Mike Nevins, Research Associate
- Brady Powers, Research Associate
Our newest INSTRC team member, Mary Pearson, is joining us from the University of Kansas next week. You’ll be able to see Mary’s profile and contact information on our website as soon as she’s all set up.
Do you have newbie transition teachers and staff in your building or district? We want them to get all the news! Be sure to send them to the Tuesday’s Transition Tips webpageto subscribe. It’s fast; we promise! They’ll thank you!
Find us in your inbox every Tuesday. If you have questions, suggestions, or a request for INSTRC, email us at INSTRC@indiana.edu.