The resources displayed on this page are from past Capacity-Building Institutes, an annual meeting of the Indiana Cadres for Transition Leaders. Click here for more information about the work of the cadres and this year's Capacity-Building Institute.
Capacity-Building Institute: Archived Materials
Capacity-Building Institute 2016
- Changing School Culture, LeDerick Home, Disability Advocate and Entrepreneur
- Connecting WorkOne Programs to Your School (Prezi Presentation), Brianna Morse, Indiana Workforce Department
- Establishing Quality Work Experiences:Tools, Kelli Crane, TransCen
- High School Equivalency (Brochure), Indiana Workforce Development, WorkOne
- Leading My Meeting, Southwest Cadre of Transition Leaders
- iPad/iPhone Applications to improve Transition to Employment and Postsecondary Education, Alfred Diviso, Ph.D., Department of Curricular and instructional Studies, University of Akron; Stephen Denney, Ph.D., Ashland University
- It Pays to Work, Kelli Crane, TransCen, Inc.
- Putting New Life into Life Skills, Mike Nevins, Franklin Community School Corportation & Mickey Deputy, Student Participant, Franklink College INSPIRE
- Serving Students with Disabilities in Indiana, Pam Write, Office of Special Education, Division of School Improvement, Indiana Department of Education
- Student-Led IEP -- Student Guidance Document, Southwest Cadre of Transition Leaders
- Work Indiana (Fact Sheet), Indiana Workforce Development
Capacity-Building Institute 2015
- Capacity-Building Institute 2015 Program
- CBI Resources List
- Building a Program to Support Self-Determination, Ryan Thompson and Kristie Schlemmer
- Early College District Plan
- Emotional and Mental Health Challenges for Students in Transition, Berman, Griffin & Zielinski, Mental Health America of Indiana
- Indiana's Cadre of Transition Leaders 2014-2015: A Year in Review
- It Pays to Know 2015: Introduction to Benefits and Employment, Brianne Lott
- The Life and Career Assessment Matrix, Tilson & Diaz Solutions, Inc.
- Logic Model, Transition to Adulthood for All Youth, Ages 12-25, Tilson & Diaz Solutions, Inc.
- Middle School Transition: Pathways to Successful Post Secondary Outcomes, Angie Brown and Victoria Toney
- Parent Case Conference Pre-Planning Form, Adams Wells Special Services Cooperative
- The Personnel Factor: Exploring the Personal Attributes of Highly Successful Employment Specialists Who Work with Transition-age Youth, George Tilson and Monica Simonsen, Journal of Vocational Rehabilitation (2013)
- Positive Personal Profile (worksheet), George Tilson and Lisa Stern
- Student-Led IEP Survey, Pre and Post Assessment, Adams Wells Special Services Cooperativ
- Student Transition Skills Inventory, for youth 14-21, Tilson & Diaz Solutions, Inc.
- Transition Assessment (conceptual framework), Tilson & Diaz Solutions, Inc.
- Transition for Students Who Have Mental Health Challenges, George Tilson
- Work Your Personal and Professional Network (checklist)